Virtual CISO (vCISO)
Our virtual CISO (vCISO) services will play an integral part in the development of strategic policy, technology planning and investments in information security at your organization. Collectively, LBMC information security has 50 years of CISO experience. As a proven leader in the field, our vCISO services provide an executive level leader with strong technical skills, strategic capabilities, and a talent for integrating people and processes into a comprehensive approach to security.
We believe a vCISO should:
- Identify, evaluate, and measure risks
- Ensure compliance
- Prioritize remediation
- Recommend adjustments to controls
- Advise & educate management
- Provide guidance on the disposition of risks
- Implement security control processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of security controls
The vCISO will partner with business units to manage the security environment, design secure products, and enable your organization to execute on its business strategy while protecting its data and brand in the marketplace.