The number of high-profile data breaches over the past year should be a wake-up call to organizations everywhere. Clearly many organizations’ programs and tools are not as effective in mitigating breaches as they’d like to believe.
In fact, 43% of companies surveyed in a 2014 Ponemon Institute data breach preparedness study were victims of a breach in the previous year. Alarmingly, 27% of respondents lacked a data breach response plan and/or team.
Your organization’s security needs are continually evolving. New threats and changes in regulatory requirements make the job of managing security that much more challenging.
Senior executives understand what they’ve been doing isn’t effective. They need a new game plan.
That’s why we wrote Breach: A Guide to Network Security Best Practices for Prevention, Detection, and Response.
Inside you’ll learn:
- Risk assessment tips — how to gauge the relative security of your data
- Why you need to shift the focus from technology and tactics to people and processes
- How to mitigate cybercrime through better controls and processes
- Practical strategies for reducing cybercrime
- How to assess which security tasks to handle in-house and when to consider adding managed security services
Download the free guide to make sure your network security and data are safe. We hope you find it useful!