Unparalleled Knowledge, Personalized Solutions
Healthcare organizations have complex business challenges — and LBMC has the experience and comprehensive solutions to meet them head on. With an industry that is ever-changing, your healthcare organization deserves optimized processes that allow you to focus on what matters most: patient care. That’s why we take a collaborative, transparent approach to every engagement, so you always know what to expect.
Our comprehensive selection of healthcare business solutions and resources has helped a range of clients, from multi-billion dollar health systems, to start-up practices and private equity groups. In addition to traditional audit, tax and accounting services, we also provide healthcare consulting, reimbursement, compliance and strategic business services. As our firm’s largest industry practice area, our dedicated team of healthcare specialists brings unprecedented knowledge and familiarity to your organization’s unique needs.
There’s a reason we’ve been a leader in healthcare services for more than a decade. Discover how our time-tested solutions can improve the way you do business.
We understand your challenges. LBMC brings the strength of an experienced healthcare team, deep resources, and a reputation as an effective advisor to each client situation.
What makes us different?
LBMC has been one of the most recognized firms in Healthcare Services for over a decade. Key differentiators for LBMC include:
- Largest industry practice area in the firm, representing approximately one-third of our overall practice.
- Dedicated healthcare service team of over 100 professionals supported by over 300 others.
- Healthcare specialists in concentrated service areas (i.e., reimbursement, coding and compliance, HIPAA, practice management, etc.)
- A hands-on, collaborative, and transparent approach that provides clients with ‘no surprises’ and other healthcare companies the opportunity to change with ‘eyes wide open.’
LBMC has proven itself a leader in healthcare with significant experience in the industry as evidenced by more than 300 healthcare related organizations ranging from multi-billion-dollar organizations to smaller organizations. Our industry experience includes serving companies in the following healthcare segments
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Health Plans
- Healthcare IT
- Home Health
- Physician Practices
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy
- Rural Health Clinics / Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Urgent Care